Opening and Introduction!

|
Hi!
For those of you who may not already be aware, I have decided to open a blog in an effort to make recording and sharing my experience in South Korea a little less complicated. While I will still be sending out emails to everyone, I'm also going to attach a link at the bottom of each email that you can click on to come here. This blog will allow you guys to read more of my daily schedule and see the pictures of all the places I've visited, AND you can leave me comments too!
I'll let you know when my next blog is coming :D

1 comments:

Dianne said...

Jess, it was so good to be able to pray for you in church yesterday. I know you and God will be up to great things in Korea. I can hardly believe that when you read this, you'll be there. I'm waiting to see all the lovely pix you will take with that awesome camera. Blessings, Dianne